Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy 4/20!!!!

HAPPY EASTER 4/20 BITCHES!!!! I'm strapped for time today but I wanted to pop in and update you on a few new things I've released. I'm moving in RL so things are hectic but that should all settle down soon. Which means.. more frequents posts AND lots more goodies \o/ Ok, kick back, pack a bowl and nom on some chocolate eggs while I give you the skinny..


Bodify!

A brand new round opened on the 15th. That's right, once again it is time to Bodify dem ass n titties (and feets) people!! I whipped up some yummy lingerie. Have a look..


This has an awesome HUD that includes several layering options. Its not only hot and sexy but its super versatile and comes in 6 color choices. You know your man is gonna love this one ;p

Bodify runs from now through May 12th.. lotsa great stores in one really sweet new build. I know events are like AHHHHH! right now. Soooo maaaaany aaaawesome thiiiings. Its. Just. Too. Much. But seriously, you can't resist this shit any better than I can haha xDDDD So why not spend your lindens wisely and deck out dem ass n titties in fine style at Bodify ;ppp (did you see how I did that, mmmmhmm not too shabby eh ;pp)

Erotigacha!

This one is an ADULT THEMED gacha event. So, if you're prudish or faint of heart this one ain't for you ;P BUT for the rest of us closet ho's (and out in the open ho's lol) this is just what the Doctor ordered \o/ There are tons of awesome things to grab at this one and it has been packed to overflowing since it opened. Of course, you should be sure to take a gander at all the great stuffs but only after you hit up my machine first hahahaha xDD You will not believe what I have come up with this time, check this shit..


[QE] Ho-Bags come crammed full of naughty goodness. There are 4 different Common themes, each with a pastel or bold color version: Brainy Ho, Freaky Ho, Kinky Ho and Tasty Ho ;p As if that wasn't enough, there are 2 Rares: Crazy Bitch and the Pretty Princess. These turned out SUPER cute and I put an insane amount of time and work into them. I just really hope you all like em as much as I do. I mean, come on, every good naughty girl needs one of these right?

The event runs through May 3rd so you have plenty of time to get your butts in gear and hit the Alley. There are nearly 100 machines there. That's a looooootta gachaing lol. Shit, to be on the safe side, you better grab yo man's wallet cause you don't want to be limited when it comes to spending haha ;P

Otay folks, that's all she wrote for now. I'mma go do some more packing.. moving sucks -.-

Happy Shopping/Gachaing Bitches!!
Emms <3

No comments:

Post a Comment