Sunday, April 6, 2014

Its The Big Show Yo!

Yet another round of that fantabulous event we all love.. The Big Show.. opened yesterday. As usual I whipped up some awesome goodies for you. I'm not feeling very wordy or witty today so I'll just get right to the good stuff..

Tori Sets

These cute lounge sets come with tank, bottoms and socks along with HUDs for Phat/Cute Azz, Ghetto Booty and Slink feets.


Framed Belly Chains

I'm kinda proud of this idea.. its so hard to come up with 'orginal' stuff. Basically if you think of it, its already been done lol. Original thought is kind of a myth to a degree because we're all influenced by what we see and what the trends or fads are at the time. So, of course, a lot of designers make similar stuff because that is what is popular at the moment. While I've seen lotsa belly chains I haven't seen one with a picture frame on it so here ya go ;p These are un-rigged mesh with a lil picture frame and charms. Fully modifiable so you can resize it to fit you perfectly and then add whatever pic you'd like.


They come in 4 styles..
-CELESTIAL-

-GANJA-

-KACHING-

-XXX-

I had a lot of fun working on these but FUCK all those small parts.. dealing with such a tiiiiny scale is a real bitch XD

The April round of THE BIG SHOW opened yesterday and runs through the end of the month so you have plenty of time to grab all the amazing goodies to be found there. I recommend waiting a few days anyway.. can you say LAG CITY lolol ;p

That's it for now.. I'm off to do something productive.. maybe.. I hope XD

Happy Shopping Bitches!
Emms <3


No comments:

Post a Comment