Saturday, October 3, 2015

Como Estan Bitches!!!


Sooooo, long time no speak right? I swear I am so all over the place it's a miracle any of you are still paying me any attention :P Sorry.. tbh, I've always been a chaotic sort and am not the best multitasker plus my motivation has been slipping along with any creative juice I have left in my veins. Seriously, sometimes you just gotta take a step back and say 'ok, wtf is it that I want out of all of this and why am I driving myself insane over it'. I love creating in Second Life but with the event push it got to be too much and I came to my breaking point. There is a LOT of drama in the sl 'fashion' world and it can be very exhausting trying to play keep up. I just didn't want to do it anymore. I still don't and while I'm back full force I won't be playing the game anymore. I have a store because I enjoy messing around in PS and I LOVE texturing all of the amazing mesh the generous full perm creators make available for us. I've tried my hand at mesh, mostly because you're made to feel like less of a creator if you don't these days, and I'd still love to figure it out someday.. but it's really not my thing. I enjoy texturing, it's what I excell at and why should I force myself to do something that isn't really me just to fit in and get ahead. I'm good at what I do and I enjoy it and yanno what.. for me that's more than enough. I'm happy when I texture someone's awesome mesh and it works for me so fuck it, that's what I'm gonna keep doing. I'll also put out applier stuffs as well if it suits my mood and I hope to do more rp outfits and eyes. I love making eyes, they're a lot of fun. I guess what I'm blathering on about is that I came to SL because you could do whatever you wanted, things you could never do in reality. It's a place where you can be whoever or whatever tickles your fancy and in that world there is no place for conformity. I will not mold my store into what is 'pleasing' for the moment.. in the immortal words of Eric Cartman, "I DO WHAT I WANT.. it's my hot body and I do what I want!" Mmmhmm, damn right! :P

Now that I got the ranty shit out of the way lol, onto something a bit more happy happy... in my relative silence, I've been working on my new main store. It feels like I've been at it for ages but it's finally done and officially open for business as of this weekend!! \o/





The entire store is 50% off for this weekend only and thanks to how Caspervend does things that means event items too (good thing I gouge the fuck outta you guys price wise anyway so I'll still rake in the monies mwahaha :P) so this includes my Fashion Fair items. Also the way the vendors work you pay the full price and it refunds you half. If you have any issues please just let me know but in the past it's all worked pretty seamlessly :D

There are new group gifts plus a new in store only release with more to come as the weekend progresses. Be sure to swing by and have a gander at the new build, I hope everyone likes it as much as I do but if not you can suck it cause it's awesome! LOL jk.. mebbe <3

TP to the NEW [QE] Mainstore!

No comments:

Post a Comment