Monday, July 29, 2013

Gah! I Need Like 4 More Hrs A Day, Srsly

     In my nearly 35 yrs on this floating space rock I've come to the conclusion that we need more TIME! There is just not enough time in the day to do all the shit I need to do XD Between being a mom, a maid, a chef, a half assed clothing designer, event organizer, barely part time photog and now a goddamned blogger I JUST AIN'T GOT ENOUGH TIME!! If only there were 28 hours in a day.. then again, it would be just like when the Lab gave us more groups and it's STILL not enough haha. I'd still be bitching that I need more time. Sheesh, I can see why moms in the 50's did coke and speed LOL.

Ok now I feel better, mini rant over ;P On to the blogging..

Later today I should be releasing two sets of tops.. my Ombre Tees and Spring Hoodies. These are two projects that have been dragging on and on for months and I'm damned glad to be done with em XD I have a tendency to start like 6 things at once and never finish any of them. It's a sickness ;p 

Also, if you haven't hit up the Hello Titty Slots then what in the holy fuck are you waiting for O.o ... Haven't heard of it? ... Do you live under a rock? O.o It's a gacha event that's all about the titties and there are tons of awesome goodies to be had from some really kickass stores.. Fanatik, Pink Sugah, Patchwork Heart and [QE] (hey that's me!) are sponsors and the list of stores is fan-freakin-tastic. Go check out the blog with all the infos HERE.

I whipped up some Gamer Girl Bewbie Plushies and a Marioland Teenie Kini for the event and I think they're hella cute \o/



I'm not on the poster as a sponsor cause Deej neglected me.. she's a mean and hateful ass woman. But she promised to remedy the situation next round so I still luvs her XD

But seriously, go check out the Slots. Deej and Tara and the crew did such an amazing job and with everything priced at 50 linden or less the deals are insane \o/


Ok last but certainly not least, I want to announce two new events/fairs [QE] will be participating in soon.. Stalkerazzi and Silicone. I'm super stoked to be a part of both of them. Stalkerazzi Infos can be found HERE and you can tp HERE to get infos (along with a bunch of free goodies from participating designers) for Silicone starting on August 1st.

I suppose that is all for now.. you are dismissed ;p


Happy Shopping Bitches <3
Emms

No comments:

Post a Comment