Sunday, October 13, 2013

BEWBSTOCK COMETH!!?!



Ok sooooo the best event of all starts in just under 5 days.. sure I might be a bit biased but come on with a name like Bewbstock its bound to be kickass ;p But, i must admit up until a few days ago, I was scared shitless that I had bit off more than I could chew and I just knew that I would have to cancel the event and give everyone their money back and then go hide in a hole for a few months licking my wounds LOL. But. I now have the sim. Its all payed up for the duration of the event. And I learned that I am seriously badass when it comes to terraforming XD I got skills I didn't even know I had yo! So, now that I can see progress and am able to actually do something productive I'm just super insanely excited for Bewbstock to open \o/

We have an awesome lineup with amazing sponsors and I'm working my butt off to make sure it looks purty and is easy to navigate for all you shoppers. While the event is loosely based on Woodstock so far as the vibes and the laid back festival atmosphere, there WILL NOT be a bunch of hippie crap there LOL. There will be some haha but there will also be a ton of awesome bewbtastic goodies for you in a range of tastes, styles and prices. So check the lineup below and hold on to your tits ladies cause Bewstock Cometh!

 •Sponsors•
------------------
[QE]
[trs]
1 Hundred
AlterEgo
American Bazaar
Barely Legal Couture
Blink2Wink
Epic
Fappy
Forbiddenberry
Gatherings
Jelly
Luckie
Sassy!
!Soul
Sugar & Cyanide
Utopiah


•Participating Stores•
------------------
7 Deadly s{K}ins
AVD
Bugz
Charm
D&G Fashions
DRBC
Drop Dead Gorgeous Skins
Envious
Faboo
FC Creations
Fulana's
Hard Candy
Infiniti Poses
Insanya
Kennedy's
ModaMia
NMD
OhLaLa
PeachBlossom
Pink Sugah
Pixie Stix
Purple Candy
Que Bella
Rachel Swallows Creations
StickyZ
Suicide Gurls
Tekila Candy
Touch Mia
Trinite
Virtual Attire

Stay tuned for more info in the next few days
Emms <3

No comments:

Post a Comment