Sunday, March 2, 2014

Get Your Whore On!!

Well its been ages since I posted anything. RL has been all over the place for me lately and I just haven't had the time to come here and update stuff :/ But the event of the year is here and it would be very remiss of me to not say something..

Whore Couture Fair 3 opened with a bang yesterday morning and if you were one of the lucky few to get in on day one you already know how much amazingness is packed into this one fair. Missy and her team did a stellar job on the build and layout and the list of designers is packed to overflowing. With so much goodness in one place you CANNOT miss it. Here's a bit of info from the FFE team and then I'll show you what you can find at my lil shop there..

Whore Couture Fair 3
March 1st-31st, 2014

Deep inside every woman is a dirty girl waiting to come out, a locked up closet whore that needs to be unleashed! Come if you dare to be the bad girl that is deep with in. WCF3 is open now!!


Okay now on to the sexy goodies to be found at my spot \o/ Here is the quick rundown on my WCF3 exclusives..

Daniella Sets


If this doesn't scream WHORE I don't know what would XD

F**k Me Boots

 

The L size of these fits the Phat Azz with more inner thigh \o/

Amore Legstraps

 

Rigged and Un-Rigged Mesh


All of these items are EXCLUSIVE to the event at a reduced price. Once the event is over they will go to my store but you'll have to pay more so be sure to grab em a lil cheaper while you can!

Alrighty, that's enough for now.. carry on ;p

Happy Shopping Bitches!
Emms <3

No comments:

Post a Comment